- Fiberglass Batt Insulation is a light-density fiberglass blanket used in residential and commercial construction for thermal and acoustical insulation of walls, ceilings and floors.
- Fiberglass Batts:
- Are non-combustible
- Are non-corrosive and do not rot, mildew or deteriorate
- Do not absorb moisture
- Are lightweight and flexible, and can be easily cut for irregular areas
- Fiberglass Batts have been the standard of the insulation business for the past 50 years. Anderson Insulation’s reputation was built on the selling and installation of fiberglass batt insulation.
- When combined with an air sealing package, such as foaming around doors, windows and penetrations with low expansion foam, it can still help to mitigate some of the energy loss of a home or structure.
- Anderson insulation uses the following Manufacturers for Fiberglass Batt insulation:
o Eco-Batts from Knauf Insulation
o Pink fiberglass batts from Owens Corning
o Fiberglass batts from CertainTeed
o Formaldehyde free Fiberglass from Johns Manville
These products are greenguard certified.
- Foam Board Insulations are rigid panels of foam insulation which can be used anywhere from your roof to your foundation. They provide an excellentthermal break.
- Foam board is primarily used in foundation areas to add protection to the slabs.
- Foam board is also used on roof systems as an exterior insulation system when there may not be enough room to insulate from the inside. It also can be installed under siding for added moisture protection.